Biyernes, Oktubre 13, 2017

Memorable Moment


The Most Unforgettable Experienced In My Life

 Every girls dreams is to have a 18th debut celebration in their birthday. For us it’s a memorable day for the girls because I’ve experienced 18th candles, 18th roses and also the grand balls. Your excitement can’t never be exchanged in anything because on that day you are exulted and never  forget  the memories in your life. Even the happiest and the difficulties in life you will imagined it. Without the almighty God by your side it could be impossible to happen.

In my 18th birthday I was so shock I don’t know why? My family surprised me. They are the one who prepared my 18th birthday, with all the decorations, and others. Before I am turning 18th my parents told me that you stay in your cousins house and don’t go out just remained in their. In my 18th birthday in the house I was surprised for lots of people witnessed my debut. When the celebration started I’m really excited to blow my cake.

With this dream of mine and most memorable thing happened to my life, I would really thank God for giving me a family who is very loving and supportive. My friends are also their to joined my celebratiouhen we started to dance I feel like a princess in our house even with my friends they can feel it. God almighty father thank you for the wonderful experienced that you gave to me. I really treasured and I never forget  those happy memories.


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

Sonnet

                  My Love For You My love is meant to be yours, forever You’re the only one who brighter my night, You are my hero,  wh...